Monday, April 11, 2011

Wish List

Now that I have the Kenko extension tubes on order, I've found something else to add to my wish list. A company called Sigma makes this flash The flash is made specifically for macro-style photography. It fits around your lens to fully illuminate the subject of your photo. Very cool but I'll need to pick up a few paying photography gigs to pay for this one.

Speaking of paid gigs, I've been asked by my buddy, Scott, to be the second photographer for a wedding this summer. The wedding is in June and I'm pumped! He's put in a quote for a second shoot in September so we'll see how that works out. I'd like to get some practice in with my macro tubes before the wedding so that I can get some unique shots on the day of the wedding.

Also, Scott just got a new flash, it's a Sigma as well. I tried it out today (on his camera) and it made me want one too! So much money can be spent on this hobby! Scott has offered to lend me his flash when he's done figuring it out so I'll post some shots once I've played around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment